Well, you have to remember that Marvel fandom loves nothing more than pitting women against each other, so the “I’M BOYCOTTING AGENT CARTER BECAUSE I’M NOT GETTING JAN” is actually a sequel in a long line of fail that also included these blockbusters:
1. I’m Boycotting the Black Widow Solo Book Because It’s Not A Mockingbird Solo
2. I’m Boycotting the Black Widow Solo Book Because Remender Fridged Sharon
3. I’m Boycotting the Black Widow Solo Book Because Marvel Only Cares About Black Widow
4. Carol Danvers Is the Only Female Character Who Deserves a Solo Movie
5. Carol Danvers Deserves a Solo Movie More Than Black Widow
6. Natasha Stole Sharon’s Role In CATWS
7 . Maria Hill Stole Sharon’s Role in CATWS
8. Jessica Drew and Natasha Have No Right To Be In Secret Avengers Because MOCKINGBIRD IS BETTER!!!!!!!!!
9. Sif is More Important Than Jane Foster FOR FEMINISM
10. Jane Foster Is More Important Than Sif FOR FEMINISM.
So you know. Marvel Fandom: Pitting Women Against Each Other Since They Unfortunately Gained Access to the Internet. This particular failure is standard operating procedure.